Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2 review

Hi
I went to a sneak preview of King Fu Panda 2 this weekend and I think it is awesome!
I give this movie an A++!
My favorite character was the Panda.  He is so funny and he does funny things.  He always makes me laugh.
I loved the way the movie ended.  It made me know there was going to be a Kung Fu Panda 3. I have been thinking about #3 since I left the theater for #2.
I am 7 and this movie is not scary at all.
There is one part where the panda got hurt and it looked like he was dead, but he was fine and I was not scared.
This movie has lots of action
This movie has so much funny stuff
The people are all so silly
I did not want this movie to end.
The people who made this movie are so smart because they have me thinking about kung Fu Panda 3 before number 2 is even out in the theater.
If you have a question about the movie leave me a comment here.
 

2 comments: