Friday, May 13, 2011

my review of the Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides

Hi
I saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie last night and it was really amazing. I did not like the 3D glasses or the 3D effects. This movie did not need 3D at all.
There are some scary parts, I was not very scared by them, but other little kids might be really scared.  In the begnning of the movie they pulled someone out of the sea who looked dead, his eyes were closed, and then he opened his eyes and screamed AAAHHHHHH. I jumped really high. It scared me. I was afraid that the whole movie might be really scary but it was not.
One of my favorite parts of the movie was when Jack Sparrow pretended to be a judge.  Jack's pirate friend was arrested and was going to be killed. So Jack dressed up in the judges clothes and changed the punishment.  
Another part I loved was when Jack Sparrow escaped from the king in the palace.  It was exciting and funny. He jumped out the window and hid in the flags.
my favorite character is Jack Sparrow. is funny and cool and is very good at sword fighting.  
The part I did not like at all was the mermaid part. These mermaids were so scary. I usually like mermaids in Disney movies but not these mermads.  I shut my eyes for some of it. The mermaids even killed some sailers. I did not like them at all.
My Mom also wrote a review at http://cookwith5kids.blogspot.com 
I give this movie 4 and a half out of 5 stars becuase it was a little bit scary in parts and it was also too long. Do not tell anyone but I did take a few small naps during the movie because it was so long.
Go see it if you can next week.
Stay tuned for my review of Kung Fu Panda 2 tomorrow.
A piece of it /h

No comments:

Post a Comment